The theme of the week is: STREET PHOTOGRAPHY
Street Car in New Orleans, 1955, by Robert Frank
To submit a photo, post it to our Facebook page! (https://www.facebook.com/FocusCamera). If you do not have a Facebook, you can email photos to email@example.com. You do not need to be a professional to submit a photo, we would love to see photos of all kinds and qualities. We agree with Ken Rockwell when he said “No matter how advanced your camera you still need to be responsible for getting it to the right place at the right time and pointing it in the right direction to get the photo you want.” So, in short, Get creative! We really hope our contest inspires you to go out and take new photos, but if you have an older one that fits the bill that works too. However, all photos MUST be your photos.
1. Must “like” focus camera on Facebook. If you are not on the Facebook, you can subscribe to our email newsletter here: https://www.focuscamera.com/customer/account/create by checking the box.
2. Photos must be family friendly.
3. The photos you submit must be your own photographs, taken and owned by you.
4. Three submissions per person, per week.
5. Photos will be accepted for the appropriate theme until Monday at 10am.
We judge the photos 50% on technical aspects like light, composition, depth of field, etc. and 50% on the content of the photo and how well it fulfills the theme