The theme of the week is WINTER
Congratulations to Richard Padilla, the winner of last week’s sports themed photo of a Tae Kwon Do match in action! With the recent cold snap here in New York, we can’t get our minds off of winter, so we chose it as this weeks theme. Don’t be discouraged if you live in a warm climate, winter means more than cold! We want to see photos of what winter is like in all sorts of regions and climates, so show us what winter is like for you!
To submit a photo, post it to our Facebook page! If you do not have a Facebook, you can email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. You do not need to be a professional to submit a photo, we would love to see photos of all kinds and qualities. We agree with Ken Rockwell when he said “No matter how advanced your camera you still need to be responsible for getting it to the right place at the right time and pointing it in the right direction to get the photo you want.” So, in short, Get creative! We really hope our contest inspires you to go out and take new photos, but if you have an older one that fits the bill that works too. However, all photos MUST be your photos.
1. Must “like” focus camera on Facebook. If you are not on the Facebook, you can subscribe to our email newsletter here: https://www.focuscamera.com/customer/account/create by checking the box.
2. Photos must be family friendly.
3. The photos you submit must be your own photographs, taken and owned by you.
4. Three submissions per person, per week.
5. Photos will be accepted for the appropriate theme until Monday at 10am.