06:00 pm - 07:30 pmClick to Register: Click to Register
Do you enjoy travel & lifestyle photography?
Have you ever wondered what a professional photographer would think of your work?
Well, now is your chance to find out.
Focus Camera and Sigma Photo are excited to present an opportunity for you to receive feedback on your work from a talented, professional photographer.
During an online discussion, you’ll have the chance to receive feedback on your recent travel & lifestyle photographs from a professional photographer, Adam Elmakias. He’ll critique your work and provide the tips and tricks you can employ to improve your travel & lifestyle photography.
Grab your free ticket and upload your photos using the link below ASAP. If you’re not ready to share your work, don’t worry. Feel free to grab a ticket anyway so you can learn from the best how you can master wedding and portrait photography.
Focus Camera & SIGMA Photo are excited to present an opportunity for you to receive feedback on your work from a talented, professional photographer. Adam will critique your travel & lifestyle photos and provide you with valuable feedback to improve your imagery.
Who is This For?
Photographers of all skill levels interested in improving their travel & lifestyle photography.
You can join the online critique session by following these 2 steps:
- Purchase a FREE ticket through Eventbrite.
- If you’re interested in receiving feedback on your photographs, click on the link below to upload up to 3 photos by Friday, March 19th. Be sure to fill out the questionnaire as well: https://forms.gle/Wsezc2WiJejTPqDHA
Things to Note:
- Please note, there will not be enough time to critique every photo that is submitted. Critiqued photos will be randomly selected from the pool of submitted photos in advance.
- No longer accepting photo submissions after Friday, March 19th.
- This is an online event. Once you purchase your free ticket through Eventbrite, you will receive an email with instructions for joining the virtual meeting.
About Adam Elmakias
Adam Elmakias is a SIGMA Ambassador and a worldwide music photographer, traveling with bands and photographing them on and off stage. Originally from Wisconsin, Adam spent most of his teenage years going to concerts and taking photos from the crowd. Through a mix of networking (and what some would argue is borderline harassment), he eventually wiggled himself on tour with a few bands. Fast forward 12 years, and Adam has spent more time on the road than in his living room!